HOLIDAY companies are offering week long stays on the Costa del Sol for as little as £83 per person for a week, INCLUDING flights.
LoveHolidays.com are offering the incredible deal as experts say companies are slashing prices due to Brits tightening their belts post-Brexit.
Flying out of Aberdeen airport, two adults can enjoy a week’s stay in Benalmadena and enjoy temperatures flirting around the 20C mark.
Travel Supermarket says hotel and flight packages to destinations around the world have slashed prices by as much as 56% during the winter period, and Europe is following suit in a bid to compete.
Portugal’s Algarve region is also boasting week-long holiday deals for £83 per person, with two adults sharing a three-star hotel and flying out of Liverpool.
Emma Coulthurst from Travelsupermarket believes the price discounts are in part down to Brexit.
She said: “Brits are tightening their belts post-Brexit and are reluctant to commit to a winter holiday unless the price is right. Plummeting demand means prices are spectacularly low – these price drops are unprecedented.
“A saturated airline market also means ever-reducing prices – with low cost airlines making up the flight component of many packages these days.”
She continued: “If you want to book a break, great times to go away are early December and any time in January– these times offer some of the best prices of the entire year as few people think to go away then so close to Christmas and New Year.
“Many emerging city and beach destinations around the world are realising the economic benefits of tourism on GDP growth and are reaping the benefits of their increasing tourism marketing spend.
“This means that more established tourism hot spots are having to compete even harder for Brit custom, especially during the winter. There is so much choice now for where Brits choose to spend their holiday budget.”
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35