THEY could be playing the parts of many an expat here in Spain.
Hollywood stars Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson have been filming a new movie about con artists in Mallorca.
Based on a remake of the popular classic Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, starring Steve Martin and Michael Caine, they compete to defraud a naive new tech billionaire.
One working class, one high class, the film Nasty Women has just finished filming, with Australian actress Wilson taking to Twitter to express her love of Mallorca with a series of videos.
“Hola amigos! It’s the last day in Mallorca and I’m going to miss this place. It’s so awesome to film here and I’m going to miss this place,” said Wilson.
“It’s been such a blast doing this remake!”
In one tweet, the two co-stars jump into a hotel swimming pool fully clothed.
Wilson also posted a photo alongside Mallorca tennis legend Rafa Nadal.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36