THIS is the moment a taxi driver in Spain appears to snort cocaine as he drives along a motorway.
The man was filmed snorting the white powder up his nose before passing the Class A substance to his male passenger, who immediately passes it back to a third person in the back of the vehicle.
As the driver inhales the drug, the unidentified man on the back seat says: “That’s it, that’s it, right up.”
Then he added: “And now it’s my turn,” as it was passed to him.
El Mundo, which published the 15-second video online, claims it was shot on the motorway leading from Madrid’s international airport to the city centre.
The national newspaper said police have identified the driver and will question him ‘in the next few days.’
It is not known how the video ended up in the hands of police.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35