TWO suspects have been arrested over the hit-and-run of a seven-year-old boy.
The child was hit by a motorcycle on November 12 and was left lying unconscious on the road in Gaucin.
He was found by his grandfather who called emergency services who rushed the boy to the Maternal and Child Hospital of Malaga, where his condition became serious.
Upon regaining consciousness, the child said he had been run over by a blue cross-country motorcycle that was circulating next to a red one.
Guardia Civil found out that minutes before the event there was a group of four motorists who had been refueling at the gas station in Gaucín.
On the morning of November 14, one of the identified motorcyclists was arrested as the alleged perpetrator of the offense while another was charged as an accessory.
The minor is still recovering but doctors are confident he will make a full recovery.
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22