LEADING expat insurer, Liberty Seguros will be one of the main attractions at this years 50 Plus Expo at the IPV Palace Hotel in Fuengirola.
The insurers will be on hand offering first-class advise for all of your insurance needs from areas as broad as money, health, property and inheritance.
A visit to their stands, number 20 and 21, is recommended if you need a face-to-face chat with one of their advisors.
The insurers join a long list of talented professionals including The Antiques Roadshow frontman, Eric Knowles, and coin specialist Mike Kelly.
The expo will run from December 2 to 3 and doors are open 11:30am to 5pm each day.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11