A BRITISH teacher has been arrested on the Costa del Sol for alleged child sexual abuse.
The 64-year-old English teacher has been detained by Policia Nacional in Estepona.
He is accused of abusing two seven-year-old girls at a local academy.
— La Opinión de Málaga (@opiniondemalaga) November 23, 2017
The investigation began after the childrens’ mothers reported the alleged abuse to the police.
The Brit would allegedly give the students private English lessons on Friday afternoons, when there would be less people around.
During the investigation, two searches were carried out, one at the academy and the other at the home of the arrested person, where different media and computer materials with pedophile contents were analyzed.
The detainee has been brought before the courts today, according to the police.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35