THIS is the mock up image of Estepona’s new High Resolution hospital.
The foundation works are already being finalized, while the works of sanitation and structure of the building are scheduled in the next few weeks.
ASÍ SERÁ EL HOSPITAL DE ESTEPONA QUE ATENDERÁ 85.000 CONSULTAS, 91.000 URGENCIAS Y 4.000 INTERVENCIONES QUIRÚRGICAS AL AÑO.El Hospital se ubicará en el sector Santa María –la zona más occidental del municipio– con una superficie construida de 14.300 metros cuadrados, sobre una parcela de 60.166 metros cuadrados, con Helipuerto y aparcamientos. El Centro Hospitalario tendrá una capacidad para 200 personas y dispondrá de área Quirúrgica, Urgencias con zona pediátrica, Hospitalización Polivalente, Consultas, Diagnóstico, Diagnóstico por Imagen, Biotecnología, Aparato Locomotor, Uso del Medicamento, Prevención, Salas de espera y zonas administrativas.
Geplaatst door Estepona Noticias op donderdag 23 februari 2017
The work of the Hospital of Estepona began last June, after the City Council and the Andalucian Health Service (SAS) signed an agreement.
The construction of the facility has an execution time of 18 months, which is expected to be completed in December 2018.
The huge hospital will treat at least 85,000 patients and 91,000 emergency patients per year.
It is described as a ‘pioneering’ hospital for Malaga, which will have the latest technology and which will add to an already ‘exemplary’ health service.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16