According to weather agency AEMET, weak and scattered rains will fall today which will become more frequent tomorrow.
Wednesday will see more intense rainfall across the province before an arctic cold front on Thursday will see temperatures fall to a minimum of 5C in Malaga city, with maximum temperatures of 16C.
Ronda will collect 40 millimeters of rain in 12 hours on Wednesday.
The cold front coming from the Arctic will arrive from Ireland and the Cantabrian on Thursday, sweeping all the Iberian Peninsula and causing a fall of five degrees in the maximum temperatures, which will be between 15 and 16 degrees.
Thursday and Friday will be the coldest days but the low temperatures will remain until Sunday.
In the interior the cold will be more intense, expecting maximums of 10C and 11C for Ronda and Antequera, and minimums of 2C to 3C.
In addition, the snow level will drop to 1,500 meters.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35