RAFAEL Nadal snapped a photo with his pilots before flying home to Spain this week.
It comes after the Mallorquin had to pull out of the ATP World Tour finals with a knee injury.
He posted a picture with his pilots in the cockpit of the Air Europe flight online.
He said: “Lucky to have met the pilots that will fly us back home after the holidays. Thanks #Aireuropa!”
The picture got more than 15,000 likes and led to some strange theories from Nadal-obsessed supporters.
The crux of their odds beliefs appeared to be the fact Nadal, a 16-time Grand Slam champion, was so talented he could fly the plane himself.
One wrote: “Hope you had a great holiday Rafa, safe home, so boring without tennis, it would not surprise me if you where able to fly the plane home again, as you can do anything and everything.”
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35