THE new royal princess is a huge fan of the Balearics.
Meghan Markle spent a long holiday cruising round the islands in 2015, where she took in the sights of Palma before taking a yacht around Formentera’s beaches.
She then moved on to Ibiza, where she shared photos of herself splashing around in its crystal clear waters and taking in the local cuisine.
The future ‘princess’, to be titled Duchess of Sussex, loved Spain’s capital Madrid so much she lived there for 4 months and learned Spanish.
Her Balearic travel partner and New York fashion designer Misha Nonoo is rumoured to be the ‘mutual friend’ that set up Meghan
and Harry not long after their Spanish jolly.
Meanwhile, Harry has been coming to Mallorca since he was a baby, visiting the Spanish royals at Marivent Palace with his mother Princess Diana in the early 80’s.
Harry also enjoyed the nightlife on Mallorca, causing uproar when he stayed for a long holiday as a single lad.
The Prince of Wales was seen at a series of trendy bars and nightclubs from Palma to Andratx back in 2011.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15