GRANADA’S most famous restaurant, El Claustro, run by head chef Juan Andrés Morilla has entered the Repsol Guide.
After 14 years at the helm, the chef who was the first Andalucian to represent Spain at the World Cooks Bocuse d’Or, has gained another achievement for the kitchen.
Born in Seville, Morilla trained in Michelin star restaurants including El Cenador de Salvador and El Bulli Hotel Hacienda Benazuza.
After winning ‘Best Chef of Spain 2009’, he was named as one of the hundred young leaders of the future for his sophisticated and avant-garde techniques.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00