WE are the family who will be there for you in your moment of need, holding your hand through what will probably be the worst moment of your life.
There is no easy way of dealing with death, but having the support you need is going to certainly lift the burden, especially when faced with the confusion of not been in your mother country.
Death itself is complicated, but doing it alone is a daunting task, for even the most resilient of us.
Cost Funerals is a mother speaking English funeral company based in the Costa del Sol region, specialising in dealing with all aspects of the loss of a loved one, with over 60 years experience in total. We are a team of dedicated funeral advisers and well experienced to be there to guide you.
We are also equipped to deal with the repatriation of the loved one is so required.
Our objective is to take the stress, so you don’t have to deal with it, from visiting you at home, to make arrangements, if you so wish, to collect you and your family on the day of the funeral, as it traditional with most UK funerals.
We pride ourselves on being a very cost concise and effective company.
Please contact us if you need our help and we will talk you through the procedures which will be required.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00