PENELOPE Cruz has transformed into Donatella Versace for a new role in the legendary fashion story.
Forever striking, the 43-year-old Spanish actress oozed sophistication for her upcoming series American Crime Story.
The third instalment of the hit FX show tells the story of Gianni Versace, who was gunned down on the steps of his mansion in 1997 by a serial killer and will debut next month.
Cruz said: “I didn’t want to do an imitation of Donatella, or a caricature’ adding, “I wanted to try to capture the essence of who she is.”
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11