According to the Sociometrica poll for El Espanol this weekend, the orange party is on track to gain 50 more seats, while the Partido Popular, lead by Mariano Rajoy, is set to lose 40.
The right-wing party currently holds 137 seats, which would fall to 97 if the new poll proved true.
If an election was held tomorrow, Ciudadanos, led by Albert Rivera, would gain the most, as its share of total seats would rise from 32 to 86, an increase of 54.
Such a result would put the PP, Ciudadanos and the PSOE on an almost equal footing in parliament, with between 22.5% and 24.1% of the vote each.
The PSOE, led by Pedro Sánchez, is forecast to make smaller gains, up from its current 85 seats to 89.
The second-biggest loser in the poll, after the governing Popular Party, would be Pablo Iglesias’s Podemos, which is predicted to drop from 71 seats to 49.
Spain’s next general election will be held no later than Sunday July 26, 2020.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15