FEARS are growing for missing British expat Rebecca Muldoon who disappeared from Marbella on January 2.
Friends and family are asking anyone who may have seen the mother-of-two to contact police.
The housewife, from Southend, moved to Marbella from Los Angeles last year with her two children, aged eight and 11, and she may be vulnerable.
Friends told the Olive Press how the Brit suffered a breakdown in 2017, but that she was responding very positively to treatment and was ‘doing well’.
“I don’t know what went so wrong that she left the kids,” friend Stephanie Dalrymple told the Olive Press, “It’s totally unlike her, she has never done something like this before.”
The 35-year-old was last heard from on January 2 when she told her children she was coming to see them.
But according to friend Stephanie, she never arrived and her phone was dead when they tried to contact her.
“Her sister is frantic,” added Stephanie, “We are trying to find out where she was last seen to piece some clues together.”
The children have been taken back to the UK to be with their aunt while the search for Rebecca continues.
If you have seen Rebecca, contact the police in Marbella or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15