A FUGITIVE arrested more than 80 times has been extradited after being found in Almeria.
The 30-year-old Romanian was caught by the International Fugitive Tracing Group on January 10 and is now back in his native country.
Warrants had been issued by courts in El Ejido, Vera and Cartagena following 88 arrests for theft, injury and fraud.
In addition to the Spanish summons, the man also had a European arrest warrant issued against him in October 2011.
The warrant was a result of the man and a minor breaking into a building and stealing a vacuum cleaner, electric heater, toaster and 61 litres of wine in Vaslui, Romania.
He will now be charged with robbery by force and if found guilty could face up to four years in prison.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00