A FILM starring Jude Law and Blake Lively will be partially shot in Almeria.
The Rhythm Section, an action movie, directed by Emmy Award winner Reed Morano is set to boost the region’s coffers by seven million euros.
Filming is currently finishing up in Dublin and New York, after which the film stars will make their way to Almeria to shoot the final scenes in the city and port.
Deputy of Culture, Antonio Jesús Rodríguez said the film will ‘generate wealth and employment in the area’ with more than 1000 extras and 250 crew to be hired.
The economic impact of production is equivalent to 5,000 overnight stays.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00