THE husband of missing Marbella expat Rebecca Muldoon has been arrested for the second time in 15 days.
Paul Muldoon, who is wanted by British police for financial crime, was detained on a European Arrest Warrant last night.
It comes after he was arrested on January 1 on suspicion of domestic violence against Rebecca, but after she failed to show to press charges the following day, he was released on January 3.
Rebecca went missing on January 2 and has not used her mobile or withdrawn cash, and did not take her passport.
A woman’s body was discovered on the beach on Sunday and police are waiting for final DNA tests before publicly identifying her.
British authorities have requested Paul’s extradition.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16