SPANISH singer Enrique Iglesias and former tennis ace Anna Kournikova have shared the first pictures of their adorable newborn babies on Instagram.
The 42-year-old singer and 36-year-old former tennis ace welcomed twins, Nicholas and
Lucy, back in December.
But now the couple revealed the bundles of joy to the world.
Enrique was the first to post, writing ‘My Sunshine’ as he snuggled into one of the babies, while Anna, 36, used the same caption as she kissed the other.
The couple first met on the set of Enrique’s Escape music video back in 2002.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11