SPANISH born Rebecca Loos says disgraced celebrity publicist Max Clifford offered her £1 million to do a sex tape.
Speaking to BBC Radio 5’s Emma Barnett David, Beckham’s former PA said she was offered the money after news spread of an affair between the two in Madrid in 2004.
Clifford asked if she wanted to capitalise on her newfound fame.
“One of the first things Max Clifford offered me when I came back to the UK after the story was to do a sex tape,” she said.
“You will get 1 million into your bank account if you do that.”
The 40-year-old says she now lives a more tranquil life in Norway running her own yoga retreat.
“I have absolutely no regrets about what ever. I love who I am today and who I have in my life,” she added.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11