A SOLDIER stationed in Malaga has claimed she was raped by her fellow soldiers in her barracks.
Policia Nacional have confirmed an investigation has been opened, which may be transferred to the military courts.
The soldier alleges the assault happened on December 10 last year, during the feast of the patron saint of the Air Force, Our Lady Loreto.
The complainant had gone out with colleagues in Antequera when she noticed her beers ‘tasted bitter’.
At the time she didn’t give it much thought.
“I went to the bathroom and left my bottle at the bar with my colleagues the corporal and the sergeant.”
The soldier had planned to stay at a friend’s, but they had left without leaving a key.
She alleges that ‘at one o’clock in the morning I arrived at the military base with the corporal who accompanied me because I was a bit drunk.
“The room had the key in the door, the corporal put me in my pajamas and put me to bed, then he left, I know all this because he told me about it, because since about midnight I do not remember nothing,” said the soldier in the complaint.
She added that she has gradually recalled details of the night, alledging that two partners sexually abused her.
“I felt like a piece of meat,” she adds in the complaint.
She also claims the corporal performed a drugs test on her the next day which tested positive for barbiturates, which relax the nervous system.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16