ANDALUCIA has a well-deserved reputation for having some of the world’s best single track trails, technical downhills and cross-country mountain biking.
My home in Montecorto is located on the edge of Granada’s Grazalema Natural Park and close to the Serrania de Ronda and the Sierra de Nieves.
From there I can ride vehicle-width dirt tracks all day long, dropping into villages like Setenil de la Bodegas, Grazalema, Zahara and El Burgo for lunch.
However, if I also want to test myself and push the limits, I can ride mile after mile of testing single track, tough climbs and fast flowing down hills.
Literally on our doorstep, we can enjoy anything from easy non-technical cross-country rides to Moab style ‘slick rock’ riding and anything in between.
I am a UK registered and qualified mountain bike instructor so when riding with clients I can, if required, incorporate skills and practices into their mountain biking to develop braking technique, body positioning and balance on the bike.
This often means that we will stop at sections of the trail that require a new level of skill for on-the-trail coaching.
This informal training usually results in an improvement in their technical ability and, therefore, their confidence.
For 14 years now I have explored this area on my mountain bike and have an unrivalled knowledge of the best places to ride and more importantly the best places for my clients to ride that will leave them pumped with adrenalin, a touch tired but also grinning from ear to ear at the end of the day!
If you fancy coming up and joining me for some bike riding, mountain biking or road cycling give me a call on 0034 952 184 042 (office) or 0034 677 028 469 (mobile).
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16