THIS is the moment two mountain goats in Spain locked horns before one plunged to its death.
The two Spanish ibex were pictured by 53-year-old off-duty cop Agus Nuleagus at the Sierra de Grados National Park in Castille y Leon.
The police officer said: “I’ve spent three years looking for a fight like this in a high mountain area with snow and in a clean environment.
“I have been through adverse weather conditions including rain and snow storms as well as sub zero temperatures.”
The fight to the death was over a herd of female goats and lasted for 20 minutes.
Nuleagus added: “It was very strange to see them fighting on the cliff edge. They fought until one gave up and jumped off the edge.”
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01