A DRIVER has tested positive for ‘every possible kind of drug’ after being pulled over by police.
The reckless 42-year-old had cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamines and THC from cannabis in his system.
The Vigo-born local stopped due to his ‘suspicious’ driving near the industrial estate in O Campiño, Galicia.
Police had been taking part in a crackdown on illegal street racing.
“He might have taken more types,” police said, “But these are all the drugs that the machine we’re equipped with can pick up.”
His vehicle was impounded and six penalty points deducted from his licence.
He has also received a €1,000 fine.
He will soon face a court trial for reckless driving and could see three to six months inside and may have his licence withdrawn for a year.
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22