PALOMO Spain has launched its new menswear campaign Hotel Palomo.
It is the fifth collection by shooting fashion star Alejandro Gomez Palomo, from Cordoba.
Photographed by Tenerife artist Filip Custic, Palomo’s creations dress the inhabitants of this curious hostel, who pose in seven images among surrealist backdrops.
It has been described as ‘a mysterious, erotic and almost narcissistic universe in which the Andalucian creations fit perfectly’.
The campaign tells the story behind Hotel Palomo, the collection that the local designer presented at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid show in September 2017, at the Wellington Hotel.
It is a retrospective of the first year of life of the Palomo Spain brand, during which its founder travelled for weeks on end nudging his way in to the international fashion world and expanding his circle of influential friends.
The collection was met with international praise last year, and came after a Palomo dress was famously worn by Beyonce in her pregnancy announcement photo.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15