The rain will start from noon today (Monday 26) and last until Saturday March 3.
The maximum temperature in Malaga city will be 18C with lows of 10C.
Vélez Málaga will reach 20C maximum with a minimum of 10, while in Ronda and Antequera the highest temperatures will be 17C and the minimum, four and five, respectively.
The rains will increase in intensity as the week progresses and will affect the whole province.
In Marbella, the rains will start on Monday from six in the afternoon with a 95% chance, on Tuesday it will rain only until noon and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, March 3, the rainfall will be stronger and for most of the day.
In Antequera it may or may not rain on Monday from six in the afternoon, but it most certainly will do from Tuesday to Saturday, also with increasing force.
The rains will be welcome in the areas of the province most affected by the drought such as Vélez Málaga and Axarquía, which will have rain until Saturday.
The Junta has already prepared the decree of drought, although it will not take effect until March.
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22