It has also cancelled all flights from Cork, Kerry and East Midlands airports.
As Storm Emma moves to the UK and Ireland, more than 50 flights from Dublin Airport have also been cancelled.
A statement from the airline reads: “Due to continuing adverse weather conditions, Ryanair expects further flight delays and cancellations at airports today and tomorrow (Thursday 1 and Friday March 2).
“We recommend customers check the status of their flight at Ryanair.com before making their way to the airport.
“We are doing everything we can to re-accommodate customers and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by these disruptions which are entirely outside of our control.”
More than 360 flights had to be cancelled across the UK from a range of airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Lufthansa.
Edinburgh airport tweeted: “Edinburgh Airport will close fully from 6pm this evening. Airlines that are still planning to run operations in advance of that closure are: Lufthansa, Jet2, Qatar, Brussels, Etihad and Loganair.
“We ask that all other passengers DO NOT come to the airport. All passengers should check with their airline before travelling to the airport.
“We believe that closure at 6pm gives us the best opportunity to prepare for tomorrow, when we are expecting further disruption.
“We are working closely with Marketing Edinburgh and the city’s hoteliers to find accommodation for any stranded passengers.”
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22