THIS is the hilarious moment a recycling bin seems to have taken on a life of its own on the Costa del Sol.
In a video posted by expat Mary Hamilton Patrick, the blue bin, being pushed by strong winds, travels down the end of a road before turning right into traffic.
A weather update from friends staying at Las Arenas hotel – watch the recycling bin heading for main rd ????
Geplaatst door Mary Hamilton Patrick op donderdag 1 maart 2018
“It’s a Dalek in disguise,” one social media user wrote.
“Brilliantly, it even turns right at the end of the road,” said another.
The Costa del Sol is currently being hit with strong winds and lashing rains thanks to the ‘Beast from the East’.
Six people in Spain have died so far as more extreme weather is being felt in the north of the country.
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22