FIRST Mallorca has an excellent range of properties for sale in Santa Catalina.
The well-established agent has six different homes on offer in the hip Palma enclave.
They go from 300,000 to 950,000 euros and are expected to sell ‘pretty quickly’ according to the local specialist Miguel Llinas.
“We are definitely seeing the number of buyers growing in the area,” he explains. “A lot of Germans, plenty of Scandinavians and even local Mallorquins are looking these days.
“It’s the perfect place to buy. You are living right next to central Palma and you can visit a different restaurant every day.”
The properties on offer include a 80m square rebuild property, ‘which will make a fantastic one-bedroom space, with a big living room’.
“There has been an explosion in Santa Catalina, similar to the rest of the island,” adds Llinas. “The south west is booming, but so are other parts of the island.”
It is for this reason that the company is set to open two new offices this year, in Santanyi and Pollensa.
“We have sold three properties in the Santanyi area and we haven’t even opened the office yet,” he jokes.
Visit Miguel at his central office on Paseo Mallorca or call on 971425262 for an appointment.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15