THE prime suspect in the murder of Gabriel Ruiz has been linked to a previous death of a four-year-old girl in Spain.
Police have been investigating the girlfriend of Ruiz’s father ever since she found the young boys t-shirt ‘in a casual way’ during the week long search for him in and around his hometown of Nijar, Almeria.
Police have now discovered Quezada was looking after a four-year-old girl in Burgos when she fell through a window.
At the time the death was considered ‘accidental’, but now the security forces have opted to review all the data available to certify the circumstances of the death.
According to police sources, the agents are gathering as much information as possible about the passage of Quezada through Burgos, where she arrived from her native country, the Dominican Republic, and where still today lives her 20-year-old daughter.
Quezada participated in the numerous searches to find Gabriel.
She published several messages on her social media profiles and even made statements to the numerous media outlets that traveled to the area.
On March 1 she explained to a reporter from TVE’s La Mañana that they had taught the boy to shout if a stranger approached him.
“That morning we were having breakfast and the conversation came about, we said, ‘If you see a stranger run, do not stop.’ And look, the child disappeared that same day,” she assured the television program after interrupting a statement by Ángel Cruz, Gabriel’s father.
Quezada gave details about the minor’s personality, denying the possibility that he had left home on his own willingly.
“Gabriel would not just leave, he would not leave, he would leave home for half an hour and come back, tell him one hour and come back,” said the now-detained woman.
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15