SELF confessed killer of 8-year-old Gabriel Cruz, Ana Julia Quezada, remains in isolation at El Acebuche prison.
Authorities have taken the decision after other prisoners were said to have posed a safety concern.
Instead of having dinner in the communal room, Quezada eats alone in her cell and is only allowed into the courtyard at hours which avoids coinciding with the rest of the inmates.
This information comes after an official at the prison wrote an open letter the day after Quezada admittance stating: “I have felt fear and hate again”.
It continues and calls Quezada the “face of the devil” and “Gabriel’s witch”.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00