UPDATE: Gemma has reportedly made contact with loved ones
AN appeal has been launched for a missing British expat who has not been seen since Tuesday.
A poster shared on social media claims Gemma Louise Jones was last seen in El Rincon, Arboleas, at around 10.30am three days ago.
A friend told the Olive Press: “I just know it’s really out of character.
“She is well known and liked in the area, offering gardening and odd job services, she previously lived in the Malaga, El Chorro area.
“She lives with housemates but no one has had any contact or seen her since Tuesday.”
Her blue car (pictured) is also missing.
Anyone with information has been urged to call 00447754992491 or 609 508 671.
Alternatively contact Arboleas police on 609 456 679.
More to follow…
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22