A BRITISH tourist is convinced a ghost photobombed her pictures during a holiday to Spain.
The mum-of-three was left in shock after she noticed mysterious goings on in the background of her holiday snaps, The Sun reported.
Tracey Edwardson, 45, had returned from a trip to Salou with her family in 2015 when she spotted a creepy hand behind her daughter, Madison, in one of the photos.
Another shows a strange head of hair in the background of a selfie.
She told The Sun Online: “We didn’t see anything at the time, but there were some really weird things happening on that holiday.
“It wasn’t until my sister was uploading the photographs that we could see a silhouette in the background and then we saw the picture of the hand.
“You can actually see that Madison had false nails on, but the extra hand had no nails at all – it is just bizarre.
“Everyone I’ve shown the picture to has tried to bend their arm back – but you just can’t do it.”
Tracey claims the whole holiday was haunted by unexplained events, such as hearing whispers and the doorbell ringing.
But when the family went to check – there was no one there.
She added: “I’m convinced it was a ghost, along with the other things that were happening.
“I definitely believe in ghosts. I’ve encountered some really strange things in my time.”
- FOUND: Costa del Sol British expat missing for nearly two weeks found safe in UK - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:08
- Madrid bans old cars from city centre in CRACKDOWN on pollution - 16 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Banksy gets ‘Banksied’ as gallery in Spain exhibits art without his permission - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00
- Spain to banish 5000 pigeons from Cadiz for menacing tourists - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Brits to pay €7 to travel to EU countries after Brexit - 14 Dec, 2018 @ 17:58
- Why a ‘new’ British vegan milk has outraged Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 17:37
- Let’s talk mental health: Why teenage suicide in UK and Spain is on the rise and what parents can do to help - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Spain SLAMMED by US official for making ‘no effort’ to return Nazi-looted art from WW2 - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- British government accused of not protecting expats and EU citizens’ rights as no-deal Brexit ‘still a possibility’ - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:07
- Desperate wife of British expat who mysteriously vanished from Costa del Sol FOUR days ago reveals more details as search continues - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 12:41