PRIMARK has announced plans for two new stores in Andalucia.
The budget clothes giant will open a new shop in Almeria later this year, although the exact location has yet to be confirmed.
Spain is the company’s second-biggest market in terms of sales.
The company’s Portugal and Spain director Stephen Mullen also announced that a new shop will open in Sevilla this year, while plans are also in place to open a new shop in Bilbao.
It comes after plans to open a Primark at the La Cañada shopping centre in Marbella was stalled yet again last month.
The huge mall has failed to receive planning permission that would see it extend the centre.
The Irish bargain store employs more than 73,000 people world-wide, with 350 shops across Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austira, France, Italy and the US.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36