A SWEDISH billionaire expat has given the world an insight into his lavish bachelor celebrations in Marbella.
Jon Olsson, 35, shared a video to his 1.1 million followers on YouTube which showed the insane party begin with a staged kidnapping from his luxury Marbella pad.
The Swedish professional freeskier and alpine ski racer will soon marry his partner, lifestyle and fashion blogger Janni Delér.
His billionaire father-in-law Rickard Deler organised the party.
Olsson was dragged to a helicopter hangar blindfolded where he was treated to a lapdance before boarding a helicopter which took the stag do over the Costa del Sol and to Malaga’s famous Ascari racetrack.
“This is probably my favourite place in Spain — they have a lot of toys and a lot of fun things,” Olsson said before choosing a car and tearing up the track.
The group then raced to exclusive property hotspot Sotogrande for a game of polo, before travelling to a nearby airfield, where they boarded an €60,000,000 private jet and flew to Barcelona.
“You guys are crazy in a fantastic way,” Olsson told his friends as they stepped on board the jet, complete with leather furniture, seafood and champagne.
They then checked into a luxury suite at the five-star W Hotel in the Catalan capital, complete with a jacuzzi and rotating bed.
“I feel like I’m in a movie in Vegas,” Olsson said.
It comes after Olsson, who splits his time between Marbella and Monaco, put his old Marbella home, Casa Como, on the market for €1,700,000 last July.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15