DIRECTORS are queuing up to make movies in Marbs.
More than 25 audiovisual productions used the resort city as a location between January and April this year, according to Marbella Film Office.
Series like Snatch (an adaptation of the popular 2000 film) and Living The Dream have been filmed in Marbella, along with pop videos, TV commercials and fashion shoots.
Since its inception, the MFO has worked with well over 500 audiovisual projects of all kinds, according to Laura de Arce, general manager of Marbella Tourism Office.
Apart from the huge economic impact, such productions are highly positive for Marbella and the perfect advertising tool for the city, she added.
- After Lavapies was crowned Spain’s coolest neighbourhood here are the top 10 other hip hoods worth a visit - 29 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- 9 Spanish Christmas traditions you don’t want to miss this year - 25 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Spain is least ‘culturally arrogant’ country in Europe but here are 10 reasons why you SHOULD say ‘Viva España!’ - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 18:00
- 10 things you may not know about Spain’s Michelin star chef Dani Garcia - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00
- More than 50% in Spain fear climate change is ‘threatening’ survival of human race - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 12:15
- Susana Diaz denies illegal funding of PSOE and refuses to apologise in fiery argument with PP - 9 Nov, 2018 @ 18:45
- Police officer ‘almost left blind’ receives 20 stitches after being smashed in face on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 9 Nov, 2018 @ 18:01
- Swedish member of Somali terror cell ‘Death Troops’ arrested in Spain’s Malaga - 9 Nov, 2018 @ 15:34
- Melanoma on the march in Spain says top dermatologist, as half of 65-year-olds suffer cancer - 4 Nov, 2018 @ 13:40
- THE LAST STRAW: EU clamps down on single-use plastics poisoning world’s oceans - 4 Nov, 2018 @ 10:50