EFPG Estate Agents will be giving its expert advice on the advantages of buying in Gibraltar to more than 18,000 visitors at the London Olympia between May 11 to 13.
It comes after the company, based at 15 Irish Town, announced a joint initiative with Raine and Co, one of southern England’s largest independent estate agents.
‘EFPG Raine’ aims to combine both companies’ strengths to promote property both in Gibraltar and the UK.
They will offer selective developments in southern Spain and Portugal in the future.
“It’s a really exciting time for us,” explains marketing manager Tanya Wilkinson.
“Gibraltar is a great place to live and we are very proud to be representing the Rock in London.”
EFPG raine-international, will be showing a selection of Gibraltar’s new developments, attractive buy to let investment properties and resale properties. EFPG will be available offering their expert advice.
If you are interested in your property or development being included in EFPG’s portfolio, Email email@example.com or call 00 350 200 65065. www.efpgestateagents.com
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01