It is a 7.3% increase on 2016 and the second year in a row the country has broken its own record.
According to a report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Spain was the seventh-largest exporter of weapons last year.
The EU accounted for 72.6% of Spain’s weapons exports.
Outside the bloc, the country’s biggest client was Saudi Arabia with €270.2 million in sales, a 133% rise from 2016.
The Spanish government blocked four sales last year, including two worth €1.9 million meant for Israel.
Sales to China and another to Myanmar were also blocked.
Germany was Spain’s top client, purchasing €1.2 million worth of weapons.
Other major clients were Britain, France and Turkey.
The bulk of all sales were aircraft assembled at a plant in Sevilla.
The planes account for 79% of Spain’s military exports.
Saudi Arabia topped Egypt as Spain’s number one non-EU client last year, spending €270.2 million on a carrier aircraft, unmanned aircraft, replacement parts, mortar shells and more.
The weapons will likely be used for Saudi Arabia’s assault in Yemen.
Since its operation began there in 2015, orders of Spanish weapons have almost tripled from €34.7 million in 2016 to €90.1 million in 2017.
The Middle-Eastern power has been accused of crimes against humanity in the war.
Amnesty International, Oxfam Intermon and Greenpeace say that there is not enough monitoring of how the weapons sold are used.
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50
- British favourite Primark WILL be able to open in Marbella after five year battle - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 11:53
- Earthquake rocks residents in Spain’s Andalucia - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 17:03