Due to this the office is expanding in Fuengirola to ensure the fantastic level of customer service is maintained.
“It has been a phenomenal nine months” says commercial manager Phil Mitchell.
“With the help of our marketing partners including the Olive Press, our message has been spread far and wide and is reaching further every day”.
The business is built on Scandinavian values with a very easy message; The Power of Simplicity. Customers receive green energy at a great price all backed by English speaking customer service.
The customers who have joined are amazed by the quick and seamless process.
“To a degree, people are still wary of switching supplier as, let’s face it, nobody wants to be without power,” says Phil, “over the last nine months we have proved to thousands of clients how easy the switch is and how quickly the benefits of being an Energy Nordic customer can be realised.”
The statistics show that at least nine out of 10 customers who contact Energy Nordic will save money and even those who won’t save greatly financially are still joining for the ease of dealing with a company that speaks your language.
The majority of the clients are signing up for the flex price product as this gives them cost price electricity for a small handling fee of €5 per month. Many also then switch to a day and night tariff which gives them close to half price electricity for 14 hours a day.
“Many people are not aware of the options available to them so we pride ourselves on explaining very clearly what we would recommend.
“Some people don’t even receive a bill from their current supplier, it just disappears out of their account and of course this means they have no idea what they are being charged for,” explains Phil.
Energy Nordic emails bills out so you always know exactly what you are being charged for and you will receive it wherever you are in the world.
If you would like to join the growing number of Energy Nordic customers, contact us on 916358626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16