The who’s who of the Costa del Sol descended on La Sala by the Sea for its annual White & Gold party on Friday.
Guests gorged on Thai-fusion and sushi canapes while sipping on champagne as feathered dancers, drummers and singers provided the night’s entertainment, including costa favourites the Masquerade Duo and DJ Scott Strutton.
La Sala said: “La Sala by the Sea rocked the coast with their most successful White and Gold party to date.
“Locals and holidaymakers alike flocked to see the amazing entertainment on offer.”
La Sala by the Sea is now not only a beach club during the day, featuring sun loungers, cabana beds for six people, jacuzzies and a spa, but at night it transforms into fully-functioning and high quality Thai restaurant.
Book your table now by calling +34 952 813 882 or email reservations@LaSalaByTheSea.com.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00