The 18-year-old fell from the fifth floor while celebrating England’s World Cup victory over Colombia.
The holidaymaker was luckily found outside the four-star Flamboyan Caribe Hotel by a kebab shop worker, who immediately called an ambulance.
He has been taken to Son Espases Hospital after being found in a ‘serious but conscious’ condition.
The unnamed England fan is thought to have fallen out from a corridor window at around 1.30am, just a few hours after his team made it through to the last eight of the World Cup.
The Olive Press has spoken hotel but they were unavailable for comment.
Around a thousand Brits descended on Magaluf’s party strip to watch the tense penalty shoot out.
According to reports, the lad’s girlfriend and friends followed him to the hospital in taxis.
Guardia Civil have begun an investigation to rule out foul play, which is routine.
It comes after two Brits, including an expat, plunged to their deaths in June and April of this year.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15