TWO night markets full of local foods, fashion and crafts have popped up around Mallorca for the summer season.
Santa Catalina in Palma hosts the Mercadet de Sant Magi Market every other Saturday from 7pm until midnight.
The market, which will be in the church square on July 7 and 21, boast live music and numerous food and drink options.
Meanwhile Puerto Pollensa’s trendy night market will be found every Tuesday in Plaça Enginyer Roca and every Thursday at Passeig Anglada Camarasa.
Other towns take advantage of the long, warm nights with evening markets as well.
On July 14 Valdemossa hosts ‘Artdemossa’, an art fair running from 5pm until 2am with local artist exhibitions, as well as dance routines and art performances.
In the third week of July, Sa Coma hosts multicultural nights with a food fair with live entertainment.
Ariany also hosts a night market the last weekend of July, called the ‘Fira Nocturna d’Ariany’ with local gastronomic specialities, folklore and local crafts.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15