A BRITISH man has been brutally beaten to death in Spain.
The 21-year-old was attacked at 7:35am this morning in Plaza s’Era d’en Manyà de Sant Antoni in Ibiza.
According to Diario Mallorca, the murder took place in a home and police believe he was killed by a fellow Brit.
The alleged attacker tried to escape by jumping from the second floor of the house but was cuffed by cops following a chase.
He will appear before a judge.
Police say the murder happened after two groups of friends got into a heated argument during a drug and drink-fuelled afterparty.
The victim had severe facial wounds from the attack.
He is believed to have died from cardio-respiratory arrest.
Guardia Civil are investigating.
More to follow…
- Construction giant to build 700 homes in Mijas in €23 million investment - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 20:37
- British expat pensioners from southern Spain caged AGAIN after allegedly trying to smuggle €2 million cocaine haul on cruise ship - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 19:31
- POLL SHOCKER: Far-right Vox party could form government if Spain held general election tomorrow - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 16:04
- Spain accused of breaching maritime laws after shadowing British nuclear submarine as it left Gibraltar on secret mission - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:57
- Spain and UK to push through reciprocal deal for expat voting rights before Brexit - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:36
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23