A COSTA del Sol beach is one of the most Instagrammed in Spain.
It comes after search engine Holidu analysed more than 200 million instances of Instagram users using the hashtags #playa and #beach, to find out which were the most popular.
Playa de La Malagueta, in Malaga, was the fifth most Instagrammed, with 76,653 mentions.
Just a 10-minute walk from the centre of the provincial capital, the beach has long been a hit with tourists and locals.
It is the only Costa del Sol playa to feature in the top 10.
Nearby on the Costa de la Luz, Playa de los Canos de Meca, in Cadiz, rounded off the list with 42,867 mentions.
The most Instagrammed beach in Spain is La Barceloneta, with 708,089 mentions.
It dominates its compatriot rivals, with Playa del Ingles in the Canaries coming in a distant second with 133,305 mentions.
Ibiza’s Playa d’en Bossa rounded out the top three with 97,688 mentions.
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22