AT least three people have been injured after a car mounted a pavement and ploughed into pedestrians in Spain.
A manhunt is underway for the driver after he fled the scene in Casetas, Zaragoza, at around 9.20am.
A 45-year-old and a married older couple are among the injured and have been transferred to hospital, according to local press.
People who saw the crash said the car was driving up to 40mph and that the incident caused a panic in the small town.
Local sources claim two other people in the car were detained shortly afterwards.
It came just hours after a suspected terrorist was shot dead after he entered a police station in Cornella, near Barcelona, just before 6.00am ‘to attack the officers.’
Police sources said the man, a 29-year-old Algerian who lived in the area, had shouted ‘Allahu akbar’ as he entered the station.
Police confirmed they were treating the incident as terror-related.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16