THIS is the shocking moment a tourist was gored and trampled by a bull with flaming horns at a bull fighting festival in Valencia.
The footage shows the enraged bull stamp on the 45-year-old man and repeatedly toss him in the air while others attempt to distract it away.
But the bull continued to charge at the man – whose identity has not been released – before it finally moved away and left him motionless in the ring in front of a packed audience.
He is now believed to be in intensive care suffering a blood clot in the brain at a hospital in Zaragoza.
It is thought he will survive and is responding well to treatment despite severe injuries.
The incident took place at the Bous al Carrer festival (Bulls in the Street) in the small village of Ademuz, in which it is tradition to strap flaming wooden balls to the bulls’ heads as they run through the town.
According to local media this was not the first time the man had participated at the popular festival which takes place every August.
- Man arrested on Costa del Sol for robbing computer shop dressed as unicorn - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 13:46
- More frustrating setbacks in rescue of little Julen, 2, as desperate mission reaches NINTH day in Malaga - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 12:58
- Spain to invest €235 billion to tackle climate change over next decade - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:41
- Twins, 4, going blind set to see leading eye specialist in a bid to save sight but STILL need your help - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 16:23
- WHAT ABOUT US?: British expats on Costa del Sol slam UK government for ‘ignoring’ them in Brexit dealings - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Andalucia’s Cadiz makes The New York Times’ top holiday destination list - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 10:07
- Meet the British expat stars of Channel 5’s Costa del Sol hit show ‘Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun’ - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 11:00
- Caged ISIS terrorist was planning to bomb popular fair on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Wanted British expat launches metal bench at police officer while being arrested for drug trafficking in Marbella - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- EXCLUSIVE: As Dani Garcia’s Michelin-starred restaurant shuts, top chef spills beans on what Michelin Guide really look for - 12 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00