LLEGANDO MÁS COMERCIANTES!!!!
Geplaatst door Daniel Isis op Maandag 27 augustus 2018
THIS is the moment dozens of migrants stormed a tourist-packed beach in southern Spain.
Holidaymakers watched in shock as the semi-inflatable Zodiac carrying nearly 50 Moroccans – including at least 19 children – washed up near the luxury Melia hotel on the Costa de la Luz.
The migrants can be seen running into the hills and cliffs behind the beach.
Several teenagers were assisted by workers from nearby restaurants and hotels while two people are believe to have been arrested.
The incident happened around 3.30pm on Sunday at Barrosa Beach.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16