A SECRET arts festival has officially arrived in Malaga where viewers are warned to expect the unexpected.
The Festival de Arte Clandestino kicked off on Monday and will be hosting a unique performance every night in secret locations until September 2.
It could be a cosy living room in a house, an empty art gallery, or even a garden laced with fairy lights where guests can sit back and enjoy the show.
And the festival certainly aims to keep viewers guessing. The location for each show will be kept a secret until 24 hours before when they receive an email notifying them of where they are set to spend the night.
Encouraging a new and unconventional way of enjoying culture in the capital, the festival combines theatre, dance, live music and the underground Malaga arts scene.
A highlight of the week is set to be an immersive French theatre-dance piece, LOVE, in which the public will interact with the actors and dancers before the beginning of the show through a mobile app.
It seems the best will be saved until last, with an explosive ‘Top Secret Show’ taking place on Saturday September 1, aiming to surprise ‘the most daring viewers’ with no information revealed beforehand.
Tickets are available to buy at www.arteclandestino.es
- Wanted British expat launches metal bench at police officer while being arrested for drug trafficking in Marbella - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- EXCLUSIVE: As Dani Garcia’s Michelin-starred restaurant shuts, top chef spills beans on what Michelin Guide really look for - 12 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- First day of Ryanair Spain strike CALLED OFF today - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 14:32
- TV show Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun returns to small screen this week with new Costa del Sol series - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 12:25
- Spanish government furious after PP party post video on Twitter ‘wishing’ Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez to die - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 13:54
- Thousands of Ryanair travellers could be left stranded as three-day strike in Spain starts TOMORROW - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- Spain rescues more than 500 migrants over Three Kings weekend - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 11:25
- EXCLUSIVE: World’s first carnivore retreat is coming to Spain’s Andalucia - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- EXCLUSIVE: Seriously ill Brit spent Christmas and New Year locked up with terrorists in southern Spain and has STILL not been charged with crime - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 10:01
- Extreme-right party Vox ‘will not support’ Partido Popular and Ciudadanos in Andalucia government unless gender violence law revoked - 3 Jan, 2019 @ 18:55