A BIG beach clean up is taking place this weekend in Marbella.
Hundreds of green, like-minded people are set to join in on the effort at Cabopino Beach in Marbella this Saturday from 9.30 till 11am.
With the aim to collect up to 150kgs of plastic, this forms part of an ongoing initiative by the Plastic Free Seas Community to help keep Spanish beaches clean.
Millions of volunteers around the world will be taking part in similar events to mark World Clean Up Day, in a bid to fight the increasing problem of plastic littering.
We all enjoy a clean beach, so why not take a few bags along and join in on this global eco movement.
Visit the Facebook page by clicking here for more info.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00