The unnamed victim, 46, was stabbed to death in her home in Torrox.
Police are actively seaching for her partner, who is the prime suspect.
It comes after a deadly week for women and children across the country.
Two women and two children were killed in three separate episodes of domestic violence, bringing the total number of deaths this year to 41, according to the equality ministry.
Nuria Alonso Mesa, 39, began calling for help out the window at around 9am.
But cops arrived to find the victim laying in a pool of blood in the kitchen.
In Bilbao, a man was caged after allegedly slitting his wife’s throat.
The wife had filed for a restraining order but it was denied by the courts.
She left behind two young daughters.
In Torremolinos a man from Romania, 37, was cuffed after repeatedly stabbing and beating a Filipino woman who refused to enter into a relationship with him, despite only knowing her for three days.
The victim was found wandering around the streets in a state of shock.
Her alleged attacker confessed to cops.
“I would rather spend 20 years in jail than have you ignore me,” he allegedly told his victim before attacking her.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16